Venture with us, our guided bike tour on the Via Appia Antica will lead you on the original cobblestones up to the breathtaking panorama of the aqueducts. The most complete and customizable tour encompassing the main landmarks of our stunning area among catacombs, tombs, churches and Roman villas. Do you join us?
Duration: 3.5 hours - 10 miles
- Starting Point: Our office at Via Appia Antica 60
- Circus and Villa of the emperor Maxentius (inside) – at the discovery of the second biggest Roman circus that was never used
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella (outside) -the biggest tomb of the via Appia, the Caetani castle, and one of a kind example of Cistercian gothic style
- Capo di Bove Bath Complex (inside) -the private villa of the multi-millionaire philosopher, preceptor of the emperor Marcus Aurelius
- Aqueducts Area – at the feet of the massive ancient project spread out into
- Caffarella Valley -at the discovery of the hobby farm
- Back to our office
- Professional guide
- High-quality e-bikes
- Helmets, locks & maps
- Child seats up to 20 kg (upon request)
Know Before You Go:
- This tour allows to get the most of the Park, without missing out important landmarks!
- Add the final tour into the catacombs to discover the underground cemetery lying beneath your feet
- This is our most complete tour and includes some stretches with traffic and is available just on e-bike
- E-bikes are available from 9 years old up (135 cm, 4,40 feet).
- Adults e-bikes are homologated up to 90 kg
In questo articolo si parla di: